Project Renewal is a leading non-profit organization with the mission of ending the cycle of homelessness by empowering individuals and families to renew their lives with health, homes, and jobs. Our comprehensive and integrated 24/7 programs are designed to offer the holistic care our clients need. With a staff of 950+ and an annual budget of $120 million, Project Renewal is one of the larger social service nonprofits in New York City.
Position: Sr. Job Developer
Program: Various Programs
The Job Developer duties include, but are not limited to:
· Placing clients into jobs that result in achieving job placement and retention milestone goals
· Establishing a network of employers who will provide job opportunities
· Following up on job placements to monitor job retention and satisfaction of employers/clients
· Meeting with clients individually to develop a customized job search plan
· Meeting weekly with clients to discuss job search activities, arrange job interviews, practice interviewing skills, develop resumes, complete job applications, and discuss past interviews
· Conducting outreach and representing the agency at community events to facilitate employer leads and referrals
· Maintaining timely and objective records in Salesforce and other databases as required by various funding sources
· Organizing on-site hiring events with employer network
Project Renewal has covid vaccination policy for all employees. If hired, since we have city sponsored programs, you will be required to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine and proof of vaccination prior to employment with us.