A. SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Under the general supervision of the Unit Coordinator, the primary responsibility of the TC Program Development Assistant is to assist in improving the TC and RBH programs by improving the facility space and living environment. Assist the program by reviewing EXYM, Sage, and KPI databases to correct billing errors and denials. Must have the ability to be a team player and perform multiple tasks as assigned.
- Improve the TC and RBH environments by designing, researching, and acquiring goods and services to improve the programs
- Assist with coordinator in billing corrections
- Program and Administrative Duties
- Two (2)-years of college education related to field or two (2) -years equivalent work experience related to position.
- Must have Valid Class C Driver’s license, California minimum Automobile Insurance and an appropriate motor vehicle.
- Permanent resident or U.S. citizen; proof of work eligibility upon hiring.
- Must have at least one (1) year of recovery or a drug free lifestyle as of the date of the application.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in computer and internet operations.
- Ability to work with people of diverse cultural, educational, social, and economic backgrounds
- Skill and ability to communicate effectively and accurately over the telephone and in writing
- Good command of basic English for written or oral communication
- Complete physical examination and TB test upon hiring.
- Must show proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 by start of employment.