The Development Manager is a central and very important member of the successful PFS Advancement Team and the cornerstone of exceptional donor stewardship, prospect research and solicitation. The position is responsible for many aspects of our work to build strong relationships with donors and ensure our overall fundraising success and will be a decisionmaker in overseeing and improving the donor stewardship systems and protocols. The successful candidate will have a strong background working with major donors and funders to a nonprofit organization and to supporting major donor staff in solicitations, leadership meetings, stewardship fulfillment and in all aspects of building the strongest donor relationships. This is particularly important as Peninsula Family Service moves toward a capital campaign for one of its early learning centers. The ideal candidate will have strong analytic, writing, database, organizational, and communication skills.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Advancement. The position does not have managerial responsibilities. Position works closely with Director of Donor Engagement, Major Gifts, Director of Major Gifts, Grants Manager, and other colleagues.
• Works with Director of Donor Engagement, Major Gifts to create solicitation and year-round engagement and stewardship strategies of Major Donors to retain current and attract new donors especially as PFS moves into a capital campaign.
• Assists with donor prospect research. Utilizes tools to create donor and prospect profiles. Discovers company corporate social responsibility and / or workplace giving objectives, determining if they align to PFS programs. Analyzes and present findings to team.
• Partners with team members to create engagement initiatives and opportunities, tracking donors' interests.
• Works with Director of Major Gifts to increase the number of prospects and donors for all Circles Program giving levels from $2,500 to $25,000. Tracks progress through Advancement KPls.
• Takes the lead in building a Circles Program promotion plan to add to this number of Circles Program prospects and donors.
• Tracks and oversees the Corporate and Community Partner program (CCPP), ensuring all funders are receiving the recognition and benefits of their giving levels.
Read the complete description here: https://cooksilverman.co/PFS