Title: Coordinator—Trauma De-Briefing and Crisis Management
Program: Clinical Practice
The coordinator will provide the lead in coordinating crisis management and de-briefing sessions following critical incidents at all Project Renewal sites. The coordinator will coordinate with program staff to schedule case conferences and discussions about behavioral interventions for those clients who are regularly involved in incidents. The coordinator will provide on-going training in Crisis Team Management. The coordinator will also review documentation of critical incidents. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties are not limited to the following activities:
• Coordination of crisis management at program sites
• Coordination of and participation in post-incident debriefings at all Project Renewal sites
o Initial focus will be given to the shelters with a monthly rotation at the residential programs
• Assessment of the impact of incident trauma on staff
• Individual and Group debriefing
• Review documentation in conjunction with the Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance Department
• Record-keeping and documentation of debriefing and recommendations for future interventions
• Participation in research activities related to critical incidents, including data collection
• Participation in Incident Review meetings
• Training of staff on crisis management: verbal de-escalation, crisis team management
• Collaboration with interdisciplinary treatment teams at each site to develop behavioral intervention plans, when necessary
• Participation in clinical case conferences and Grand Rounds
• Participation in weekly clinical supervision with Director of Clinical Practice
• Liaison with Director of Security and external security providers, as needed
*Monday to Friday; hours to be negotiated. Occasional evenings may be required—to be arranged in conjunction with the Director of Clinical Practice and Program Directors.
Effective September 13, 2021, all newly hired Project Renewal staff must: 1) provide one-time status verification of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 OR 2) provide verification of first does of a two-dose series of Covid-19 vaccination.
To apply, submit your resume with a cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: email@example.com