Facilitator - Mental Health - ***$1,000 Sign On Bonus*** Stockton, CA
Victor Community Support Services (VCSS) provides a wide range of behavioral health, educational, and social support services to children, youth, families and adults throughout California. Services for those in need are individualized, flexible, community-based and strength-based with a continuous commitment to providing excellent support that truly changes the lives of those served.
Under the direct supervision of a Program Supervisor, the Facilitator coordinates the Child and Family Teams (CTFs) and the development and implementation of individualized service plans. If applicable, provides direct services to children and families in order to maximize the involvement of all persons and the implementation of plans.
1. Assumes responsibility for configuring and facilitating the Child and Family Teams.
2. Assumes responsibility for the Child and Family Plan implementation, case management including activities and service delivery.
3. Able to effectively engage, develop relationships with appropriate boundaries, and provide support service in accordance to program structure with assigned clients.
4. Completes all required documentation according to Agency and program standards within required time constraints.
5. Acts as the liaison between the program and community agencies and individuals such as Mental Health Coordinators/Case Managers, County Social Workers, and Probation Officers.
6. Provides crisis stabilization and management to child/family teams when plans disrupt and/or crisis situations occur.
7. Meets Agency service percentage standard reflecting expected time spent with clients.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
1. Completion of a program of study with Master’s degree and three years’ experience working with families and/or Special Needs Children OR a Bachelor’s degree and five years’ experience working with families and/or Special Needs Children.
1. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and clean driving record.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
3. Must be willing to complete a personal background investigation conducted by the State of California.
4. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational needs.
5. Must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination or exemption due to religious or medical condition.
1. Must be able to work in an office or outdoor environment including standing, walking, and running,sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional carrying and lifting up to 25 pounds and up to 10 pounds frequently.
2. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in a vehicle for traveling up to 100 miles driving distance.
· Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision
· Life Insurance plan for employee and family
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick pay
· Retirement Savings Plan (403B)
· Retirement Plan
· Wellness Benefit
· Verizon Discount
· Business Casual Office Environment
· Monthly staff luncheons
· Annual Employee recognition awards
· 501(c)(3) Designation- you can apply for public service loan forgiveness
Pay Range $24.00 - $26.88 DOE and EDU