The Center for Urban Community Services, a national leader in the development of effective housing and service initiatives for homeless people, invites applications for a Clinical Supervisor at the Uptown/Scattered Site Apartment Program. The program provides services to individuals and families with histories of homelessness, mental illness and/or substance abuse. The Uptown Program consists of clients living in six congregate buildings and some individual apartments in Harlem and Washington Heights. The Scattered Site Apartment Program provides services to individuals living in a scattered site setting in upper Manhattan and The Bronx. Uptown and Scattered Site are operated as one program. Staff offices are located at the CUCS main office in East Harlem. Staff see clients at the office and in their homes. The services include case management, mental health services and person centered service planning. The program has a Janian psychiatrist. All staff receive training in evidence based practices including Motivational Interviewing, Wellness Self Management and Cultural Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and direct oversight of a clinical services team. This position has significant decision making, supervisory, administrative, program management and service delivery responsibilities including but not limited to site management, program development, inter-team coordination and contract/policy compliance. This person will be expected to participate in and contribute to a program culture that is client-centered, and dedicated to continuous quality improvement.
· LMSW required, LCSW preferred
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• 18 months Post-masters direct service experience with populations served by the program preferred
• Strong clinical assessment skills
• Computer literacy
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Sound judgment, good decision making skills, and a high degree of tact and professionalism
• Good writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and effectively manage time
• Computer literacy
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
TO APPLY PLEASE COPY AND PASTE URL PROVIDED BELOW TO YOUR BROWSER: