Mental Health Clinical Supervisor - Partial Remote **$1,000 Sign On Bonus***
Location: Stockton, CA
"Our Mission is to be a catalyst for sustained improvement in the lives of those we touch."
Victor Community Support Services provides a wide range of behavioral health, educational, and social support services to children, youth, families and adults throughout California. Services for those in need are individualized, flexible, community-based and strength-based with a continuous commitment to providing excellent support that truly changes the lives of those served.
The Clinical Supervisor is directly responsible to the Executive Director for the day-to-day operations of the program’s clinical services. The Clinical Supervisor manages the functioning of treatment service teams, which provide a wide array of community-based mental health and family support services. These services may include: Intensive Family Services, Wraparound (Family Vision), Crisis Services, Foster Care Assessment and Treatment, School-Based Treatment, Day Treatment, and Outpatient Mental Health.
1. Monitors and controls the delivery of mental health services in accordance with Agency standards and acceptable professional practices.
2. Monitors and ensures that documentation and case records are developed and maintained in accordance with agency and Medi-Cal standards.
3. Provide clinical supervision and performance management of program staff.
4. In partnership with the Training Manager, develops, maintains, and assures implementation of on the-job training and orientation of new staff.
5. Monitors and controls the referral and intake process, maintaining high quality service delivery and good working relations within the community being served.
6. Implement and maintain quality assurance systems and reporting programs related to clinical services, and participates on Quality Improvement teams as assigned.
7. Provides clinical and case management services.
1. Completion of a clinical program with a Masters or Ph.D. degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a closely related field of behavioral or medical science from an accredited educational institution.
2. Two years experience post-license experience and/or post masters management experience in a related field.
3. Must possess a license in California as a mental health clinician (MFT, LCSW, Ph.D.).
4. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and driving record that meets the standards outlined in the Agency’s Personnel Policy; Motor Vehicle Operating Standards.
5. Must be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the Agency’s Physical Fitness Standards and Examinations for the position and must be willing to complete a health screening physical examination that includes a drug test.
6. Must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination or exemption due to religious or medical condition
· 501(c)(3) Designation- you can apply for public service loan forgiveness
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision
· Life Insurance plan for employee and family
· Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick pay
· Retirement Savings Plan (403B)
· Employer Funded Retirement Plan
· Wellness Benefit
· Verizon Discount
· Business Casual Office Environment
· Monthly staff luncheons
· Annual Employee recognition awards
Salary Range $ 76,403 - $85,488 DOE & EDU