Get to know us:
For over 100 years, Vista Del Mar Child & Family Services (VDM) has taken great pride in providing exceptional programs and services for children and families throughout LA County. VDM envisions a community where all children and families are equipped and prepared to live productive, fulfilling lives. We serve the most vulnerable in Los Angeles, many of whom have faced multi-generational inequities. Vista Del Mar is guided by core values of empowerment, equity, and excellence.
At Vista Del Mar, our success is powered by our staff, families, residents, and clients that we serve. We believe in the equity of BIPOC and recognize the struggles of injustice and inequity and stand in the breach to fight them. We will continue to strongly advocate to change racist systems that oppress staff, clients, and families in our community. Our actions will be louder than our words. Vista commits to meeting these moments.
Vista Del Mar provides a trauma-responsive continuum of services to empower children, youth, and families in Southern California to lead fulfilling lives.
Looking for a Full Time Outpatient Clinician who will be responsible for providing mental health services for children, adolescents, and families in clinic and in the field, with current use of telehealth. Clinician will also be responsible for coordinating all adjunctive services for client, including psychiatric services, collaboration with treatment team, and completion of all required clinical documentation in accordance with current laws/contracts.
What You Bring to VDM:
• Master’s Degree required.
• Registered with BBS as ASW, AMFT, LCSW or LMFT.
• 1-2 years of clinical experience with children and families required, including ability to provide field services.
• DMH paperwork proficiency.
• COVID Vaccination Card (fully vaccinated).
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPP) and/or Managing and Adapting Practices (MAP) certifications preferred, but not required.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
• Full benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• FSA/Dependent Care and Supplemental benefits through Guardian
• 403(b) – 3% Employer contribution based off annual salary
• 4 Flex Days
• Up to 12 Paid Holidays
• Up to 25% for Cell Phone Discounts with 3 Major Carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)
Vista Del Mar’s Credentials:
Our nationally recognized clinical programs have been awarded a Gold Seal by the Joint Commission, the highest level of accreditation possible. In addition, our educational facilities are fully accredited through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and our graduate degree program is recognized worldwide for its high quality of instructions.
Equal Employment Statement
Vista Del Mar is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Therefore, all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Vista Del Mar will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations as part of this commitment.