Adult Residential Administrator for Developmental Disability Home
Job Category: Administrators
Requisition Number: ADULT013322
Posted: September 27, 2021
Location: Stockton, CA
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Program, which involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and representative of the program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
For Adult Residential Programs serving members with developmental disabilities
• High School diploma or GED
• Two (2) years of experience providing direct care or supervision to individuals with developmental disabilities
• Must be an Adult Residential Facility Certificate holder and maintain certification during employment
• Meet one (1) of the following:
? Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
? Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT)
? QBMP “Qualified Behavior Modification Professional”
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be CPR, Pro-Act or CPI and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
• Master’s degree in Social Services, Psychology, Public Health, or Business
• A successful track record working with, and sensitivity to, multi-cultural populations and issues in urban settings are highly desirable
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, twist and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, walk, reach, bend and do simple and firm grasping occasionally. The position requires manual deviation, repetition and dexterity and to occasionally drive.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To Apply https://apptrkr.com/2523047