Clinical Director (LCSW, LMFT, PsyD) - Inpatient Mental Health 155
Job Category: Clinical Requisition Number: CLINI013335 Posted: September 28, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time Location: Oakland, CA - Heritage PHF
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus!
In this mid-level management position and under the direct supervision of the Administrator, the Clinical Director provides leadership, coordination, and clinical supervision to the multidisciplinary team(s) and/or program(s). Assists Administrator with quality improvement duties.
• Three years of postgraduate direct clinical experience in a mental health setting.
• Masters or higher degree in Social Services
• One (1) year in a leadership role in a relevant setting (inpatient or outpatient setting, as appropriate)
• Current licensure/registration in the state of program operation (except for out-of-state applicants with existing licensure in good standing) as LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, Ph.D./Psy.D
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. Position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, twist, squat, kneel and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, walk, reach, bend and do simple and firm grasping. The position requires manual deviation, repetition, and dexterity.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Masters or better in Social Services.
PhD or better.
PsyD or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Lic Marriage Fam Therap
Licensed Clin Soc Wrker
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply: https://apptrkr.com/2526265