Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Program: Human Resources/Payroll Departments
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Recruiter in effective, efficient, and accurate completion of duties and responsibilities, of PRI recruitment efforts. The Recruiting Coordinator will be involved in all aspect of the recruitment process, ranging from managing entry level recruitment, creatively identifying and engaging talent, partnering with recruiter and hiring managers, and assisting with team projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties of the Recruiting Coordinator include, but are not limited to the following activities:
• Support Recruiter and Hiring Managers with day-to-day scheduling of interviews (phone, video or in person) and manage communications with candidates
• Effectively source, and screen resume for targeted openings
• Leverage various sourcing channels and methods to develop a proactive and steady pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for open roles
• Manage job postings on company website, job boards and other platforms.
• Coordinate and execute virtual job fairs; and participate in college and local agencies job fairs
• Maintain accurate candidate information and reporting of recruitment efforts
• Responsible for making offers, collection of background check paperwork, reviewing, and processing background check paperwork
• Conduct new staff and per diem orientation on a rotation schedule
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions in a timely manner
• Support in running background checks both general and extensive, including: SEL, SCR, Intellicorp and Medicaid Sanctions checks, prior to clearing applicants for hire; scheduling fingerprinting appointments for applicants and meeting with them prior to the fingerprinting appointment
• Manage and create organization photo and building ID’s
• Provide backup support to HR Coordinators when on leave
• Provides support on various Human Resource projects as needed
Job duties generally require the physical activities described below, subject to any necessary reasonable accommodation due to disability. While performing the duties of this position, the Recruiting Coordinator is required to operate in a normal business environment, which includes sitting, bending, walking, lifting, operating computers and other office equipment and traveling to all Project Renewal sites for scheduled meetings/trainings.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related discipline in preferred.
• 1-2 years of related experience as a recruiting coordinator or talent sourcer
• Highly ambitious individual who demonstrates a strong initiative and independent thinking
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic and sense of urgency
• Strong organizational skills as well as consistent follow up and attention to detail
• Familiarity with Ceridian or a similar Applicant Tracking System is a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
To apply: E-mail resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements: email@example.com