Pathways LA is the single largest child care and early education resource for low income and vulnerable working families in metropolitan Los Angeles. Pathways LA mission is to strengthen families and promote children's well-being through high quality early care and education services and parent supports so that families can be economically self-sufficient and children can be healthy, safe and ready to learn.
If you are a talented professional with a passion for children and families, please consider applying for the following positions currently open:
Title: Associate Preschool Teacher
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours/week (2 openings) & Part-time, 25 hours/week (1 opening)
Compensation: $17/hr. + DOE, + Benefits (see below for benefits details)
BONUS of $500, after six months of employment.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Vacation & Sick Time
· 10 days of Vacation per year for the first 2 years of service. Accrual at start.
· 10 Sick Days per year. Accrual at start.
· 11 Holidays – no waiting period.
· 18 Paid Hours early release – no waiting period.
Medical, Dental & Vision
· Kaiser HMO Medical Plan (Pathways will pay 90% of employee)
· Non-Kaiser Options – you can also choose a Blue Shield HMO or UnitedHealthCare HMO or PPO
· PPO Dental Plan – (Pathways will pay 90% of employee)
· Vision Plan – (Pathways will pay 90% of employee)
· 403b Retirement Contributions:
3% of salary contribution by Pathways for all employees (whether you contribute or not)
50% match by Pathways on employee contributions up to 3% of salary
· Life Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees.
· Accident Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
· Long Term Disability Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
· Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax accounts) available to all employees
Dependent Care Account
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - paid by Pathways
Child and Elder Care Referrals
Financial and Legal Advice
Balancing Work and Life Issues
· Adoption Assistance Program
· Voluntary Options
Additional life insurance
Additional accident insurance
LOCATION: WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA.
Assist in planning, implementing and facilitating a developmentally appropriate, full-inclusion program for young children.