Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove is looking to hire a Lead Counselor!
We have employment opportunities great for those interested in working with children, adolescents and families!
Lead Counselors provides mental health assessment, individual, group and family treatment and parent education. Provides comprehensive mental health services, case management and other related support services to eligible at-risk students, parents, and families. Responsible for meeting weekly productivity expectations and maintaining accurate and up to date case records of all services rendered in accordance with state and county regulations, while maintaining an active caseload.
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
• Room for growth & training opportunities!
• Weekends & holidays off!
• Impact youth in the community!
Stanton Family Resource Center – Family & Youth Outreach Program
Part-Time, 20-25 hrs/wk, excluding recess periods
Occasional evening and weekend hours
Starting at $18.00/hr
• MFT or MSW Associate preferred – registered with BBS and must maintain registration
• MFT or Social Worker intern currently enrolled in a graduate program
• Currently registered with the BBS and must maintain current registration throughout employment
• At least 1 year of experience working with children/adolescents and families experiencing distress (2 years preferred)
• Bilingual capabilities in Spanish are preferred
• Must be available to attend a minimum of 2 hours/week clinical supervision based on a consistent schedule for the entire school year
• Must be available for weekly case management team meetings
• Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Reliable transportation, safe driving record, valid CA driver license, at least 2 years of driving experience and current automobile insurance
It Starts With You! Apply Today! Click HERE or visit www.bgcgg.org/be-involved/careers for more information.
BGCGG is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.