The Postgraduate Center for Mental Health is a viable and well-established mental health/human services agency that is revolutionizing the delivery of services to the severely and persistently mentally ill. PCMH offers a diverse range of career opportunities, competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work for one of New York's most distinguished organizations.
Full-Time Facilities Manager to provide the delivery of services to operate and maintain 16 residential affordable apartment buildings and 10 administrative properties/offices located throughout New York City & Long Island. Position requires daily travel in and around NYC & Long Island. Position also requires comfortability entering tenant apartments and interaction with program consumers. Schedule Available: Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Essential Functions: This position requires you to ensure all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is completed safely, cost effectively, on time and to a satisfactory standard. Regularly inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair/maintenance. Manage cleaning schedule, set custodians assignments including regular cleaning and special cleaning/projects as well. Assign Facilities Maintenance staff their duties and inspect work for conformance to prescribed standards. Ensure Agency satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing overall facilities management satisfaction. Provide support, training, development, and management of onsite staff. Manage the daily delivery of existing service contracts.
Education/Requirements: Associate’s degree or a degree in a related field or trade REQUIRED. 5 years minimum experience in facilities management. Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, and building systems helpful. Strong organizational and management skills. Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills. Computer proficiency. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to provide direction to staff. Must provide a valid NY driver’s license upon hire and pass a motor vehicle history check demonstrating a safe driving history.
Training/Licensing Requirements: To be obtained within first 90 days of hire
• OSHA 30-hour training certificate
• S-12 City Wide Sprinkler Systems Certificate of Fitness
• F-01 City Wide Fire Guard for Impairment Certificate of Fitness
• S-95 Supervision of Fire Alarm Systems Certificates of Fitness
• F-07 Fire and Emergency Drill Conductor Certificate of Fitness
• Able to obtain Certificates of Fitness within 6 months of employment
1. Undergo background clearances prior to employment including fingerprinting with New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services, State Central Registry (SCR) clearance, the Staff Exclusion List (SEL), and K-checks Exclusion Management.
2. Ability to maintain clearances throughout the duration of employment.
3. COVID-19 vaccination required.
Salary: $65,000-70,000 annually (commensurate with experience)
• Supportive and warm work environment
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• Flexible Spending and Commuter Benefits
• Generous Paid Time off
• Holiday Pay
• 403 B
fFor full job descriptoin and to apply go to our websit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.