POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN BOTH HUDSON AND BERGEN COUNTY OFFICES
Heightened Independence and Progress (hip)
Supporting independent living for people with disabilities, hip is a nonprofit agency run by and for people with disabilities. Its purpose is to promote full inclusion and full accessibility for all people, and to enhance the ability of every individual to live and work with maximum independence.
CASE MANAGER-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Receive referrals and determine program eligibility
• Develop a comprehensive coordinated plan with the consumer and family support
• Identify and provide linkage with all community supports and programs required to assist people with physical, sensory, traumatic brain injury developmental and other disabilities in securing services
• Monitor the delivery of services on an ongoing basis
• Conduct quarterly home visits in order to assess ongoing effectiveness of services as well as client’s general health, well-being, and safety
• Maintain full case records
• Work collaboratively with agencies to provide appropriate services
• Attend and participate in relevant trainings and meetings
• Other duties as necessary
The Case Manager must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a related field. The individual filling this position must be self-directed, detail-oriented, posses excellent interpersonal communication and computer skills. An understanding of issues faced by people with disabilities is essential. Valid driver’s license required. Bilingual is a plus.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO JPRECIADO@HIPCIL.ORG