IMCES has an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse with psychiatric background and experience and/or a Nurse Practitioner. Our service delivery includes mental health and primary physical health services for adult and child.
Position may be Full-time or Part-time.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred but not required.
1. Bachelor Degree (BSN) minimum; MSN, DNP
2. Minimum 2 years experience
3. Positive attitude, flexible,
4. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
5. Fluency with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Compensation is commensurate with experience and education.
For more information about the Institute for Multicultural Counseling and Education Services, Inc. (IMCES), please see our website at www.imces.org.
Please forward a letter of intent highlighting your qualifications and indicating how your professional experience, background and interests match the position, along with your CV.