Program Manager for PEI (Prevention and Early Intervention) Program
About the Organization:
The Institute for Multicultural Counseling and Education Services (IMCES) is a community clinic providing integrated health and mental health services in addition to workforce development to the community since 1989. Our direct services are structured for underserved, culturally diverse target populations. IMCES provides many programs designed to address the complexity of clients and community needs with the spectrum of severe mental illness, moderate mental illness, as well as programs for prevention and early intervention (PEI). For more information, please visit our website: www.imces.org
About the Position:
IMCES has an immediate opening for Program Manager of our Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) Program. PEI is a community based mental health program focused evidence-based practices, education, support, and outreach to help inform and identify those who may be affected by the beginning of mental health challenges/ struggles.
· Overseeing day-to-day functioning of the PEI program
· Direct and indirect client services/ administrative responsibilities
· Demonstration of responsibilities; fiscal, quality and quantity assurance toward successful program outcomes.
· Attendance at inter agency meetings.
· Master's degree or higher is preferred from an accredited school in Health, Mental health, or a closely related field
· Two years management experience in a health, mental health, or education domains
· Experience with community mental health & DMH contracted services
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
· Ability to demonstrate cultural competency.
· A positive, "Can-Do" attitude.
· Computer skills & ability to collect, analyze productivity data & provide status reports
· Develop actionable plan for successful staff performance and program outcomes
To be considered for the Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) Program Manager position, please send your letter of intent highlighting your qualifications and indicating how your professional experience, background and interests match the available position. Also include your updated resume reflecting on required qualifications.
Please submit to:
Attention: Natalie Pederson