Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
About the Organization:
The Institute for Multicultural Counseling and Education Services (IMCES) is a community clinic providing integrated health and mental health services in addition to workforce development to the community since 1989. Our direct services are structured for underserved, culturally diverse target populations. IMCES provides many programs designed to address the complexity of clients and community needs with the spectrum of severe mental illness, moderate mental illness, as well as programs for prevention and early intervention (PEI).
For more information, please visit our website: www.imces.org
About the Position:
IMCES has an immediate opening for Quality Assurance Specialist.
· Conducting ongoing assessment of staff documentation performance, analyze data and provide proper interventions to meet contract outcomes
· Effective and timely communication when adjustments are needed.
· Attendance at inter agency meetings.
· Master's degree or higher is preferred from an accredited school in Psychology, Mental health, or a closely related field
· 1-3 Years of relevant experience
· Experience with community mental health & DMH contracted services
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· A positive, "Can-Do" attitude.
· Computer skills & ability to collect, analyze productivity data & provide status reports
· Develop actionable plan for successful staff performance
To be considered for the Quality Assurance Specialist position, please send your letter of intent highlighting your qualifications and indicating how your professional experience, background and interests match the available position. Also include your updated resume reflecting on required qualifications.