Therapeutic Play Foundation is a non-profit organization that has a mission to build a healthier, more resilient world through empowerment, education, art, and play. We aim to assist individuals and their families to improve resilience and coping skills; thereby improving overall family health and by extension, overall community health. We believe in building our communities through the use of holistic services and practice this by providing outreach events, wellness empowerment workshops, yoga, and acupuncture.
We are also in the process of building our Mommy Matters and Empowering Wellness programs. The Mommy Matters program supports pregnant women, mothers of children 5 years old or younger, and their families. The Empowering Wellness program assists persons experiencing difficulty in completing recommended therapeutic homework with traditional therapy and need assistance with building a self-care/wellness routine. These innovative programs provide clients with individual therapy, group therapy, case management, doula services (Mommy Matters), occupational therapy services, acupuncturist services, and yoga classes. Some of your clients will be participants in these programs.
We are looking for a licensed clinician that has experience working with children, youth, and families in a clinical setting. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of perinatal mental health and be excited about working with mothers and their families. They will also have experience using yoga, breathwork, nature, or play therapy in their clinical work. If you are looking for a place where you can be creative, use a holistic approach, and build a sense of community, this is the place for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a caseload of 25 clients and 1-2 group offerings weekly (group topic determined by clinician. Mindfulness/yoga/perinatal/parenting/art & play therapy, etc are potential group topics)
- Provide therapeutic services in person at our wellness center.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide quality care to clientele, ensuring safety and best practices.
- Communicate and effectively interact with all clinical and non-clinical staff coordinating care for clients.
- Submit documentation within 3 business days of services.
- Open to working on various projects/programs
- Willing to be added to insurance panels
- Open to providing clinical supervision for MSW's and interns
- Must be willing to come into the office 4 days a week