Supervisor I vacancies for our Homebase programs in Queens.
Under the direction of the Assistant Director, the Supervisor I renders professional intervention to clients at risk of homelessness. The Supervisor I may supervise the Case Aide; Intake Coordinator; Case Manager I, II, III; and Social Worker.
- MSW, MA/MS degree in related field or BA degree with three or more years’ experience in providing direct services to at-risk populations who are defined as vulnerable adults, families and youth, including but not limited to, those with a history of or involvement with child welfare, addiction, physical or emotional issues, unemployed/under-employed.
- Experience in supervisory or managerial experience for a social service program preferred.
- Experience in housing and public benefits preferred.
- Ability to be flexible, use discretion and provide leadership.
- Must possess the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to engage in public speaking. Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours according to the needs of the program.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including retirement plan and health insurance, with generous paid vacation and personal days.
Click on Apply Now in this link: https://us60.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/ccbq/Posting/View/7233
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at: