Job Title: Clinical Coordinator
This is a non-exempt clinical position within the individual site. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the agency's therapeutic modality as well as provides oversight of all clinical interventions to include group and individual treatment and the clinical/therapeutic elements of all the individual sites residential and housing programs.
1. Acts as an indirect supervisor to all Clinical Case Manager(s) and Residential Support Staff on clinically related issues/compliance.
2. Assure that the quality of clinical services is maintained throughout the site and provide clinical oversight of all residential staff.
3. Perform individual, group, and recovery services as needed (site specific schedules). Coordinates all clinical services to make sure groups are being ran in accordance to policies and procedures and individual sessions are clinically sound.
Required Job Skills:
1. Ability to design and implement effective clinical interventions for substance abusing and/or mentally ill adults.
2. Knowledge of the laws and regulations governing behavioral health practice and procedures.
3. Ability to supervise clinical interns and associates in field placement and practicum positions.
Master's Degree in behavioral health field required. Active status of registration with licensing board of appropriate state, or Licensed or Certified Addictions Counselor strongly preferred. Candidates within six months of graduation of an approved Master's program, who also have experience with at-risk populations will be considered.
Minimum of two years' experience (volunteer/intern experience OK) in community-based mental health and/or substance abuse programs desirable.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/qq1WnQu1aXV1fx57fxYVD