Soul Discovery Mental Health Counseling, PC is a for-profit organization that was established in the past seven years serving the community. Soul Discovery has various programs serving individuals and families, group, and community/home visits, advocacy and referrals. Soul Discovery is designed to assist individuals Recover, Regain and Restore the lives they have lost or desire to live.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide direct services to clients, including intake, engagement, assessment, referral, advocacy, and follow-up.
2. Co-support group counseling as assigned by the program director.
3. Report to, and meet with, supervisor.
4. Completes all required documentation in a reasonable amount of time.
5. Maintain clinician schedule, coordinated schedule, and reviews note for completion
6. Understanding of and ability to provide culturally appropriate and sensitive services.
7. Maintains confidentiality accordingly to the law.
8. Link clients to supportive services as needed.