Integrity House is committed to helping individuals and families through comprehensive, integrated addictions treatment, mental health treatment and recovery support in a manner that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are currently offering a $300 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment!
The Residential Aides are the champions of Integrity. These enthusiastic individuals inspire our clients to make lifestyle changes by coordinating the Therapeutic Community. They take responsibility in creating a collaborative, caring, and learning environment to ensure our clients have positive long-term lifestyle changes.
This entry level position is the starting point for a long-term career at Integrity House. We offer best in class training, tuition reimbursement, and competitive benefits.
Duties, Responsibilities, Scope and Essential Functions
· Directly observe clients during shift to ensure safety of all clients and facility
· Observe the self-administration of client medication
· Monitor clients for activities such as a recreation, sporting events, etc.
· Collect, store, and document urine drug screens in accordance to the organizational policy
· Facility psychoeducation groups as directed by supervisor
· Accompany and monitor clients for outside movement, including driving of agency vehicle (if approved).
· Conduct random facility tours to ensure safety and conformance with program rules and search for contraband.
· Document all incidents via IH Incident Report by end of shift
· Screen clients upon return from offsite movements, or when deemed necessary by supervisor
· Implement daily activity schedule, ensure all assigned activities are conducted on time and directly supervised, ensure all in-house visits are supervised by staff, monitor self-administration of medication, and report all deviations to the schedule to supervisor
· Document all services in EHR (groups, recreation, self-help meetings, UDS collection, incidents, case managements, etc.)
· Follow and implement all Integrity, Inc. policies and procedures, be available for on-call and emergency situations, and complete other assignments as assigned by your supervisor
· Complete nightly census to account for client presence
· Complete all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Required Education and Experience:
· High School diploma or GED.
Required Licensing or Certifications:
· Valid NJ driver’s license required
Saturday & Sunday 7am-3pm
Saturday & Sunday 3pm-11pm
Friday & Saturday 11pm-7am
Friday & Saturday 11pm-11am
Saturday & Sunday 11am-11pm
Monday & Friday 8am-4pm