Behavioral Health Program Manager
$7,487 - $9,099/Monthly*
The County of Sonoma's Department of Health Services (DHS) seeks two experienced and dedicated Behavioral Health professionals to join our management team.
Starting salary up to $52.32/hour ($109,198/year) plus a cash allowance of approximately $600/month*
The Behavioral Health Division in the Department of Health Services (DHS) seeks candidates for Behavioral Health Program Managers (HPM) for the following programs: Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC) and The Family Advocacy, Stabilization and Support Team (FASST).
A few typical duties for these Behavioral Health Program Manager positions include:
• Conducting multidisciplinary team meetings, providing both clinical and administrative oversight to team members as they plan the work of the day/week
• Providing ongoing clinical and logistical support to licensed and unlicensed clinicians, psychiatric RN, psychiatrist, clerical staff, and peer providers
• Interacting with DHS HR in response to personnel issues
• Providing crisis intervention services to BH clients when needed
• Reviewing and approving documentation including clinical assessments and treatment plans
• Providing weekly reports on staff documentation tasks to the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) team to ensure staff are meeting Division and regulatory standards
• Responding to facility issues and staff injuries
• Developing, training, implementing, and tracking site-specific clinical and safety procedures