Behavior Specialist I|
Uplift Family Services
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jul 20, 2021
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - California - Sacramento
Behavior Specialist – Community based program with great training opportunities
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT) is an outpatient mental health program that provides help to families with children and teens (up to age 20) who are struggling at home, school or in the community.
We are California's largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral health provider, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members annually. For youth that exit our programs, more than 90 percent are living in the community, staying in school and remaining out of trouble.
Our Mission: We do whatever it takes to strengthen and advocate for children, families, adults and communities to realize their hopes for behavioral health and well-being.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time Behavior Specialists in Sacramento
• We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
• As well as Clinical Supervision and Training Opportunities.
Salary Range: $15.18-$21.25
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate's creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization's current compensation practices.
• Bachelor's Degree (BA/ BS) in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Education or related field.
• One (1) year experience working with children who have Serious Emotionally Disturbed (SED) children and their families required.
Other Specific Requirements
• Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years of experience driving and clean driving record may be required.
• Under direct supervision, develops and implements positive behavior supports and intervention strategies to address significant behavioral problems for youth and their families/caregivers in a variety of environments.
• Works collaboratively with others on the clinical team to support creation and implementation of stabilization and service plans.
• Works independently with youth and or families in a variety of settings including homes, community, and/or treatment settings.
Why Should You Apply?
• Generous Vacation Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k Matching
Click Here for the Full Job Description and to Apply Today!
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.