Be a part of a team that focuses on hope, transformation and recovery every day! Join Casa Treatment Center as we support women battling addiction.
The Program Assistant is a part-time overnight position working 2 to 3 nights a week from 11:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. This team member will occasionally be working with clients in emotionally charged situations and must be comfortable and able to maintain composure. They must be able to immediately identify the appropriate staff member to assist client in stabilization during these charged situations.
Essential job duties:
- Assist clients in connecting with the proper staff member to address any questions or concerns.
- Conduct routine Urinalysis (UA) and breathalyzer tests and prepares lab sheet and testing materials in compliance with Casa UA testing policies and procedures.
- Conduct non-technical routine laboratory tests and procedures under the direction of professional staff.
- Open, separate, number and arrange specimens for laboratory examination and trace results.
- Maintain simple laboratory records and inventory for supplies and reagents.
- Maintain and clean laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Observe and document quality assurance records.
- May be required to facilitate medication monitoring, which includes observing and documenting the clients’ self-administering of medication.
- Regularly walk through the property while checking on clients to ensure the safety and cleanliness of the facility.
- Complete and document shift checks as defined by the daily monitoring log.
- Report any identified safety concerns or potential hazards on campus to the appropriate staff.
- Identify clients in distress and contact the Director of Programs & Compliance to assist the client in emotional regulation and stabilization.
- Scan documents to the Electronic Health Record, print sign-in sheets and daily schedules, and answer incoming calls.
- Assist with client intake, program activities and general office duties as directed by the management staff.