Under the direct supervision of Director of Programs (DP), the Program Manager is responsible for administrating and managing Casa’s Residential and Outpatient treatment programs, as well as Case Managers, Program Assistants and Interns. As a Program Manager, you need to know how to:
• Supervise and schedule program staff in a professional and fair manner day and night, delegating responsibility.
• Assist Executive Director, Director of Administration and Director of Programs with administering government contract requirements (i.e. groups, HIV awareness, recreational facilities and family education opportunities).
• Maintain all records and monthly reports, ensure on-site staff documentation and charting; oversee client files including mandatory chart information and participant writings.
• Coordinate client's daily services and schedule outside appointments as needed for clients.
• Present on cases at weekly clinical staff meetings.
• Work with DP to identify QI and training needs for staff.
• Know and adhere to policies, procedures, and restrictions regarding client admit, visitation, confidentiality, departure, telephone contact, appointments, verbal and/or physical abuse and other policies as directed in the Casa policies and procedures manual.
• Ensure compliance with all standards and regulations set by accrediting bodies.
• Available on evenings and weekends for crisis intervention when needed.
• Work with DP to continually develop and improve treatment programs.
Community Outreach & Public Relations:
• Work with DP to develop educational materials to be used with staff, participants and the community for groups and presentations.
• Represent Casa in the community when needed.