Child & Adolescent Clinician I *School based program |
Uplift Family Services
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jul 09, 2021
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
Child & Adolescent Clinician I *School based program
The Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) program uses evidence-based practices to provide services including parent coaching and workshops, behavioral support and individual and family therapy. Staff members work in collaboration with parents and teachers to support children and families in schools, in their homes and in their community. PEI services are integrated into school settings to quickly identify needs and prevent the escalation of emotional and behavioral challenges.
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full time Clinician in San Jose!
Salary Range: $65,446.07-$78,535.28 ; license and bilingual incentives available!
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field required.
• One (1) year of supervised clinical experience with children required.
• Registered with the BBS or have the ability to obtain registration with the BBS within 60 days
• With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community.
• Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations.
• Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment.
*This position works directly with children and adults
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by following the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.