Responsible for conducting audits of all service delivery documentation for billing purposes to ensure that the Waiver services records have integrity for billing purposes.
· Review policies and procedures to ensure adherence to organization’s Corporate Compliance Plan, as well as state and federal regulatory requirements.
· Investigate any breaches or complaints in the area of corporate compliance, including but not limited to, potential Medicaid fraud claims, whistleblower complaints, privacy/HIPAA breaches or other breaches against organization’s policies and procedures
· Responsible for auditing agency contracts, staff certifications/licensure
· Track corporate compliance trainings
· Check vendor against the Medicaid exclusion list
· Bachelor Degree in Human Services, Administration, Management, Technology, Social Work, Psychology, Special Education or Counseling
· Corporate Compliance, program billing or auditing experience
· Competent in managing commonly used databases, Word, Excel and Electronic Health Records
· High level of professionalism
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)