Title: ACE Program Coordinator
Program: Next Step ACE Program
The Assisted Competitive Employment Program (ACE) is part of Project Renewal’s Next Step workforce development department, which includes job placement and training services, adult basic education, computer classes and job retention counseling. The ACE program focuses on supporting clients who have mental health diagnoses find and sustain employment. The Coordinator works closely with the Next Step management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Next Step, the Coordinator’s duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the ACE program
• Analyzing performance to ensure program goals are met and addressing areas of concern
• Providing thoughtful and constructive supervision to the ACE team
• Preparing billing and performance reports for contractors
• Implementing processes and strategies to ensure high quality service and outcomes
• Conducting outreach for client referrals to community-based organizations, hospitals, residences, and other social service providers.
• Utilizing Salesforce and other required databases to collect data, monitor outcomes, and generate reports.
• Representing Project Renewal by proving presentation to community-based organization, referral partners, funders, and other entities that Next Step collaborates with.
• Ownership of ACE contract, program deliverables, staff performance, and data management.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred but not required.
• Previous management experience in social service field.
• Prior experience in vocational counseling or working with individuals with serious mental illness or similar population.
• Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office are required.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org to