TRAINING PROGRAM COORDINATOR, CENTER OF EXPERTISE ON HIV AND HCV
The Program Coordinator supports all aspects of The Family Center's AIDS Institute-funded training series focused on HIV in Older Adults, HCV Mono-infection and HCV/HIV Coinfections. As the NYS Centers of Expertise on HIV in Older Adults and on HCV and HIV/HCV Coinfection, The Family Center delivers remote and in-person training and technical assistance aimed at non-clinical staff of medical and social service support systems across New York State. The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating logistics related to marketing and delivery of training and technical assistance. They report to the Training Program Manager.
• Work with Program Manager to develop training calendar, marketing materials, training slide decks and handouts
• Conduct program marketing and recruitment activities to ensure that TFC meets enrollment goals.
• Oversee training registration and training reminders to support matriculation.
• Manage all logistics during in-person and web-based trainings and technical assistance engagements.
• Responsible for collection of attendance and evaluation data.
• Document work in internal and funder-required tracking systems.
• Some travel within NYS, including overnight travel, to deliver training and TA when in-person training resumes.
• Special projects as requested.
• At least 2 years’ work experience with project coordination responsibilities.
• Facility with webinar platforms, presentation software and registration management systems.
• Experience with social media and email marketing.
• Experience specific to training and/or content areas of HIV in Older Adults, HCV and HCV/HIV Co-infection, a plus but not required.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Put the words “Training Program Coordinator, Centers of Expertise on HIV and HCV” in the subject line of the email. Please state salary requirements in cover letter.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA