Social Worker - Child and Family Wrap/FURS Program|
Seneca Family of Agencies
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jun 15, 2021
||- n/a -
||Starting at $58,500 annually
||US - California - Oxnard
||- n/a -
The Ventura County Wraparound and FURS Program’s goal is to support children, youth, and their families with complex and enduring needs to reside in the least restrictive environment that is clinically appropriate. The Social Worker’s primary responsibility is to facilitate Child and Family Planning Meetings according to Wraparound principles that are family-centered, individualized, strengths-based, and outcome-focused. The Social Worker partners with the Child and Family Team and other Wraparound staff to assess youth and family needs, while leading the Seneca Wraparound team in providing services to support the achievement of family goals. The Social Worker also supports the Family Urgent Response System (FURS) team during on-call shifts to provide community-based crisis intervention and mental health services.
We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourage people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and training on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Facilitation of Child and Family Team Meetings. This includes preparing for the meeting, coordinating attendance, facilitating the meeting, writing meeting notes and distributing them within two days, and writing mental health notes
- Provide clinical case management and coordination of care
- Collaborate with county and community agency partners
- Support clients’ behavior management programs, provide collateral and permanency services, and crisis management as needed
- Work as part of a FURS mobile response team to provide crisis intervention and other mental health services as needed in client homes and in the community.
- Provide aftercare services to ensure the successful transition of clients and their families to community-based resources.
- Complete progress notes and other paperwork, and complete service tracking documentation as indicated
- Master’s degree in psychology/social work/counseling.
- Bilingual abilities in Spanish and English a plus.
- Registration/licensure with the California BBS.
- Experience working with children who are part of the child welfare system and/or behavioral health system.
- Own vehicle, valid California driver’s license and insurability through Seneca's automobile policy.
- Starting at $58,500 annually, commensurate with experience
- 10% salary increase upon passing Spanish language proficiency exam
- Additional $4000 salary increase for BBS licensure
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance toward licensure