Family Empowerment Supervisor|
Community Mediation Services
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jun 03, 2021
||July 1, 2021
||$57,000.00 - $65,000.00
||US - New York - Jamaica
||- n/a -
The Family Empowerment Program serves families diverted from the Queens Family Court that require targeted short or moderate duration interventions. The program provides up to 90 days-to de-escalate family crisis and mediate their disputes.
The FEP Supervisor will:
• Supervise four (4) Family Empowerment Case Planners carrying 10 cases each (40 slots).
• Be available outside of regular business hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Promote staff development through individual/group supervision and ensure the compliance of agency and program policies and regulations;
• Provide technical and clinical support to Case Planner.
• Timely response to Case Planner, Director and VP outreach regarding case and work specific issues
• Ensure that services are goal directed and length of service requirements are met.
• Participate in Management Meetings and Family Team Conferences.
• Conduct a combination of home and office visits, tele-conference and when necessary phone sessions
• Adhere to all training requirements mandated by ACS to maintain casework skills as well as skills to manage the data collection, reports and other requirements.
• Complete the state certified training for community mediation totaling 40 hours.
• Utilize and manage both the CONNECTIONS and PROMIS application for caseload accuracy, case assignments and case contacts; track program outcomes.
• Meet with Case Planners for weekly supervision
• Facilitate monthly program meeting with Case Planners.
• Monitor the submission of progress notes and FASPs and other time-related material.
• Maintain all appropriate Logs related to the operation of the program.
• Provide supervision and assure the integrity of the work in the record and service plan development for each family.
• Ensure that all Referral material is secured in a timely manner.
• Prepare, review and approve cases for audits and case closure.
• Maintain case records and record keeping in compliance with ACS requirements/and all existing Federal, State and City laws. This includes CONNECTIONS and PROMIS systems.
• Ensure contractual compliance with funding/department mandates.
• Track, monitor and submit all mandated funder and departmental reports.
• Ensure that a corrective action plan is in place in areas identified as deficient.
• Monitor and assess the presentation and client receptiveness to material.
• Assess, review and complete monthly case record supervisions.
• Maintain accurate and up to date case records.
• Read, correct and approve FASPS prior to submission to QA/QI Specialist
.• Master’s Degree required and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Child Welfare desired; bilingual Spanish a plus.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Working knowledge of CONNX and PROMIS applications.
• Strong interpersonal, writing and clinical skills.
• Optimistic about change and have a “do what it takes” attitude. ·
• Must be able to work effectively with a team.
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Experience: Supervising Experience: 4 years (Preferred), Social Work: 4 years (Preferred, Willingness to Travel, Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Name: Community Mediation Services
Address: 89-64 163rd Street
State/Province: New York
Country: United States