Casa Treatment Center
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jun 02, 2021
||As soon as possible
||$75,000.00 - $85,000.00
||US - California - Pasadena
||- n/a -
• Direct supervision and evaluation of all clinical employees.
• Supervise screening of all potential clients to ensure admission decisions are made in accordance with program mission and appropriate clinical capabilities.
• Provide clinical supervision meeting payer, California Department of Health Care Services, and The Joint Commission accreditation, CCAPP, CADTP, and CAADE certification/registration requirements.
• Coordinate in-service staff training and maintain staff training database.
• Maintain competency and understanding of all contract and license requirements affecting the organization and ensure they are incorporated into procedures, including but not limited to: California Department of Health Care Services, Drug Medi-Cal, County of Los Angeles, Department of Public Health Substance Abuse Prevention and Control, private insurance, The Joint Commission/CARF requirements.
• Oversee training and implementation of organization’s electronic health records system and onboarding processes.
• Ensure SAGE Licensed Professional of the Healing Art’s worklist remains current either directly or through delegation to supervised LPHA’s.
• Conduct initial Risk Assessments for clients flagged for potential high-risk to self or others. Facilitate action plans accordingly.
• Perform utilization review and communicate with managed care providers and/or peer-to-peer professionals to ensure that clients are placed in appropriate care levels
• Conduct ongoing program evaluations to ensure clinical services and programs are current with industry best-practices and meet all state and regulatory standards and requirements
• Ensure that all clinical session notes are reviewed and approved weekly
• Assist staff with the completion of the Utilization Review documentation
• Manage, educate, supervise, and train MFT candidates during their clinical internship.
•Current licensure as a Board approved LMFT, LCSW, and/or LPCC eligible to supervise Trainees and Associates in practicum
• Sound knowledge of and experience working with DHCS, Drug Medi- Cal and County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health Substance Abuse and Control (SAPC) contracts
• Experience implementing, navigating, and working in SAPC/SAGE Electronic Health
• 3+ years working in a senior management position in a treatment center
• Mastery of American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Assessment Criteria, Dimensions and Recommended Levels of Care
• Competency in Medical Necessity and Diagnostic Services Manual 5 diagnosis
• Experience in Quality Improvement of Clinical Services
• Ability to abide by HIPAA and HIPAA Privacy Rule and 42 CFR, Part 2
• Board of Behavioral Health Sciences Certified Supervisor
•Extensive experience working in group and individual settings in a treatment facility
• CPR & First Aid certified
• Able to pass drug/alcohol test on a regular basis
• TB/Flu Shot/Health Screening required
• Valid CA driver’s license
• Knowledge of 12-Step Recovery Program
• Successful track record of developing and implementing programmatic changes as informed by data outcomes
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to engage a wide range of team functions and dynamics
• Flexible and adaptable style
• Ability to positively impact both strategic and tactical quality improvement initiatives
•Employer Paid Health/Dental/Vision Benefits, and Life Insurance (After 60-day wait period)
•Generous Paid Time Off plans (After 90-day introductory period)
•403 B– Simple IRA with company match
The Director of Clinical Services is a member of the leadership team and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. The Director of Clinical Services ensures Casa delivers quality, ethical addiction treatment services. This position requires a 24-hour on-call availability for crisis management
Name: Tina Fox
Address: 160 N. El Molino Avenue
Country: United States