Beacon of Hope (BOH), a Division of Catholic Charities Community Services (CCCS), is seeking a Flex-Site Senior Case Manager to provide services to clients living in the Bronx in its Apartment Programs and Community Residences. The FSSCM will work as needed, in either the Apartment Programs located at Nelson Avenue and Westchester Avenue, and Community Residences located on Waters Place and Bathgate Avenue, to provide support services to clients living with Serious Mental Illness. The FSSCM will serves as a liaison for all other services required by clients, perform environmental assessments, and escorts clients to appointments. The FSSCM performs work in accordance with Office of Mental Health regulatory requirements and BOH Policies and Procedures. Works either Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, or Monday through Friday, 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM. Apartment Program work requires home visits in the community. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree with two years Case Management experience, or a High School Diploma or its equivalent with five years of Case Management experience
• Two years of Case Management experience working with mentally Ill and/or substance use population
• New York State Driver’s License and access to Automobile for Work Related Travel
• Ability to work cooperatively and patiently with others.
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Please apply to Catholic Charities Human Resources by forwarding your e-mail to email@example.com