Beacon of Hope (BOH), a Division of Catholic Charities Community Services, seeks a Field Coordinator for its Staten Island and Brooklyn Apartment Programs. The Field Coordinator primarily provides client services in the community by identifying apartments for rent, assessing and coordinating repairs, providing case management to clients and training and supporting Case Managers. The Field Coordinator also supports operations in offices located in downtown Brooklyn and on Hancock Street in Staten Island, assists with overseeing program operations and in maintaining compliance with the Office of Mental Health regulatory requirements and BOH’s Policies and Procedures. Works Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Program Director is on-call 24/7. Salary is commensurate with experience, 55K-60K.
• Master’s degree in a Mental Health discipline
• Three years of case management experience working with mentally ill
• License in a Mental Health discipline, a plus
• Experience with property Management, a plus
• Strong leadership skills, with ability to work independently, flexibly and responsibly
• Excellent computer, organizational, time-management and communication skills
Please e-mail your resume to Catholic Charities Human Resources at email@example.com