Beacon of Hope (BOH), a Division of Catholic Charities Community Services, seeks a Program Director for its Staten Island and Brooklyn Apartment Programs. The Director has oversight of the Supported Housing Programs and Apartment Treatment Programs, with offices located in downtown Brooklyn and on Hancock Street in Staten Island. The Director oversees program operations and maintains compliance with the Office of Mental Health regulatory requirements, as well as with BOH’s Policies and Procedures. Works Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Program Director is on-call 24/7. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Master’s degree in a Mental Health discipline
• License in a Mental Health discipline, a plus
• Five years of experience working with mentally ill and/or substance use population
• Strong leadership skills, with ability to work independently, flexibly and responsibly
• Excellent computer, organizational, time-management and communication skills
Please apply to Catholic Charities Human Resources by forwarding your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org