The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health is seeking a number of qualified mental health professionals to join us in mental health services at Inspira Health Center Bridgeton. Our compassionate team treats a wide range of mental health issues and provides support for all ages and levels of care. Our treatment centers provide quality care in a variety of environments, including inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient therapy programs.
Mental Health Therapist – FT (days)
You’ll provide services and assessments, develop and implement psychosocial activities, and document both group and individual patient care intervention and outcomes.
• Master’s degree in mental health field such as social work or counseling required
• A minimum of one year in social work or related field required; 2+ years preferred
• Working knowledge of current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, community resources, discharge planning activities, basic leadership skills and decision-making ability
• New Jersey licensure required
• CPI and BLS certification preferred, and required within introductory period
Counselor, Mental Health – FT (evenings)
You will provide primary care and supervision, develop and implement psychosocial group activities, and document both group and individual patient care interventions and outcomes.
• Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field from an accredited college or university
• Experience with children and experience with mental health preferred
• BLS required; CPI must be obtained within introductory period
Mental Health Technicians – FT (day), PT (day, night and varied flexible shifts), Per Diem (varied flexible shifts)
You’ll provide physical care and emotional support to patients, while maintaining a safe, clean, and therapeutic environment. We’ll also rely on you for clerical and communication functions.
• High School graduate or GED required; associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in behavioral health required; 1-2 years of experience in inpatient behavioral health setting preferred
• CPR certification required; CPI must be obtained within introductory period
Inspira Health Center Bridgeton offers both emergency and outpatient services. In addition to emergency care, our facility provides laboratory and radiology services, including general radiology, ultrasound, CT, DEXA and digital mammography; physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech services; dialysis services; mental health services for children and adolescents, including a partial care program; and occupational health services.