HumanKind has served many Virginia communities since 1903. Our story began as a Presbyterian Orphanage in Lynchburg, home of the legendary Shoeless Wonders and we continue to build on more than 100 years of faithful service to strengthen the individuals, children and families all across the Commonwealth.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Treatment Foster Care team in Northern Virginia and we are looking for an energetic team player who enjoys public speaking and has amazing organizational capabilities.
We offer an excellent benefits package including Medical; Dental; Vision; Retirement; FSA; HRA; Tuition Reimbursement; Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays; Disability Insurance; Life Insurance.
Key responsibilities for the TFC Program Manager include:
· Program marketing and presentation
· Foster parent recruitment and training in Presley Ridge Curriculum
· Case Management
· Office & staff management
· Developing working relationships with Department of Social Services agencies in Northern Virginia and surrounding areas
Flexible schedule is a must as weekends and evenings will be required along with 24 hour on-call availability and the ability to work independently. Travel to Lynchburg will be required for training and other program related needs as necessary.
· Doctorate or Masters of Social Work from an accredited college or university preferred.
· Candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field and five years’ experience providing casework services to children and families.
· Knowledge of Virginia Foster Care standards
· Foster care experience preferred.
· Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
· Complete all required background checks
· Successfully pass drug test