The RHAS Specialist shall travel through the Service Provider Area as needed to provide the delivery of RHAS contract services to referred Relative/Non Relative Resource Family Applicants.
• The RHAS Specialist shall contact the applicant and initiate RHAS contract services within five calendar days of each Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) referral assigned. Additional appointments to the home of the applicant may be needed to perform RHAS Services components.
• The RHAS Specialist shall conduct a home environment assessment and complete the required Resource Family Home Environment Checklist. Developing a Corrective Action Plan or RFA Alternative Plan.
• The RHAS Specialist shall provide the applicant with an overview of the child welfare processes and information resources.
• The RHAS Specialist shall arrange, purchase, deliver and set up for furnishings, supplies and services that will enable the Applicant home to become RFA Program compliant, as needed per the developed Resource Family Evaluation Corrective Action Plan and/or RFA Applicant Home Alternative Plan. Utilizing the Relative Caregiver Emergency Fund as needed and in accordance with policy.
• The RHAS Specialist shall assist the applicant with document retrieval critical to the RFA process.
• The RHAS Specialist shall provide the applicant with required training critical to the RFA process, as needed.
• The RHAS Specialist shall provide support and child care to the applicant children during their onsite scheduled training, as needed.
Tuesday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm and Saturday 7:30am - 4pm
All employees are required to comply with our Workplace Management Policy and utilize Personal Protective Equipment (face mask, gloves, etc.), practice social distancing and sanitize regularly.