About the Position
The Jericho Project is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join its team as a full-time Case Manager at its Scatter Site program. The Case Manager will carry a caseload of 20-25 cases and provide direct services to formerly homeless single adults with histories of mental illness, substance abuse and homelessness.
- Develop and periodically update a service plan.
- Provide individual and group supportive counseling.
- Provide advocacy and education regarding entitlements and benefits.
- Provide Crisis Management Interventions as needed.
- Help residents conform to the requirements of their lease - Assist tenants with the development of independent living skills.
- Participate in the recruitment intake and orientation for tenants.
- Help identify resources in the community for tenants.
- Comply with charting requirements and data collections as mandated by funding sources.
- Refer tenants to internal and external resources such as substance abuse treatment, health care and vocational counseling.
- Input and maintain documentation of tenant engagement in the AWARDS system.
- Provide case management services, as necessary, to low-income tenants from the community.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Program Director.