TRAINING PROGRAM MANAGER, CENTERS OF EXPERTISE ON HIV AND HCV
The Training Program Manager oversees The Family Center's AIDS Institute-funded training series focused on HIV in Older Adults, HCV Mono-infection and HCV/HIV Coinfections. As the NYS Centers of Expertise on HIV in Older Adults and on HCV and HIV/HCV Coinfection, The Family Center delivers remote and in-person training and technical assistance aimed at non-clinical staff of medical and social service support systems across New York State. The Training Program Manager is responsible for developing new training content, delivering training, supervising staff and consultant trainers and overseeing all reporting to the funder. They report to the Deputy Executive Director for Contracted Services and Special Projects.
• In consultation with the funder, identify training needs of workforce across New York State and set training calendar.
• Develop content for new training topics, including writing content, creating or overseeing creation of all training materials, interactive exercises, handouts and evaluation materials.
• Develop content for customized technical assistance engagements for specific agencies, care systems or municipalities, as requested by funder.
• Oversee training program marketing and recruitment activities to ensure that TFC meets enrollment goals.
• Deliver trainings in both in-person and webinar formats.
• Supervise Staff Trainer and Consultants
• Ensure all required tracking of training registration, completion and evaluation is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Develop and submit all required funder reports.
• Develop and deliver trainings for internal staff training, including but not limited to topics related to HIV and HCV.
• Some travel within NYS, including overnight travel, to deliver training and TA when in-person training resumes.
• Special projects as requested.
• At least 5 years’ experience developing and delivering training to adult learners.
• Expertise in content areas of HIV in Older Adults, HCV and HCV/HIV Co-infection.
• Facility with webinar platforms, presentation software and registration management systems.
• Degree in Public Health, Health Education or related field preferred, but not required.
Please email resume, cover letter and one writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put the words “Training Program Manager, Centers of Expertise on HIV and HCV” in the subject line of the email. Please include salary requirements in cover letter.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.