STAFF TRAINER, CENTER OF EXPERTISE ON HIV AND HCV
The Staff Trainer supports all aspects of The Family Center's AIDS Institute-funded training series focused on HIV in Older Adults, HCV Mono-infection and HCV/HIV Coinfections. As the NYS Centers of Expertise on HIV in Older Adults and on HCV and HIV/HCV Coinfection, The Family Center delivers remote and in-person training and technical assistance aimed at non-clinical staff of medical and social service support systems across New York State. The Staff Trainer is responsible for overseeing registration and delivering training, and also contributes to the development of new training materials and marketing materials and activities. They report to the Training Program Manager.
• Contribute to development of content for new training topics, including core content, interactive exercises, and companion materials.
• Deliver remote and in-person training to diverse professional audiences.
• Deliver customized technical assistance for specific agencies, care systems or municipalities, as requested by funder.
• Conduct program marketing and recruitment activities to ensure that TFC meets enrollment goals.
• Oversee training registration and training reminders to support matriculation.
• Document work in internal and funder-required tracking systems.
• Deliver trainings for internal staff training, including but not limited to topics related to HIV and HCV.
• Some travel within NYS, including overnight travel, to deliver training and TA when in-person training resumes.
• Special projects as requested.
• At least 3 years’ experience delivering training to adult learners.
• Familiarity with content areas of HIV in Older Adults, HCV and HCV/HIV Co-infection.
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
• Facility with webinar platforms, presentation software and registration management systems.
• Degree in Public Health, Health Education or related field preferred, but not required.
Please email resume, cover letter and one writing sample to email@example.com.
Put the words “Staff Trainer, Centers of Expertise on HIV and HCV” in the subject line of the email. Please state salary requirements in cover letter.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.