Intake/Outreach Coordinator |
San Gabriel Children's Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 06, 2021
||US - California - Covina
||- n/a -
STRTP Mental Health Intake:
• Attend weekly STRTP screening.
• Conduct pre-placement interviews.
• Complete/distribute decline letters to referring agencies.
• E-mail updates weekly of openings to out of county contacts.
• Coordinate and transport minors for placement on the intake date.
• Complete and distribute staff briefings for STRTP clients.
• Complete all intake paperwork and distribute for staff and charts.
• Complete referral form.
• Complete enrollment of client into EXYM system.
• Assist billing staff with obtaining medi-cal information and/or follow up.
• Case consultations with assigned STRTP Clinician and staff.
• Monitor and maintain the client census.
• Perform the outreach activities necessary to identify potential new sources of referrals and clients.
• Conduct an initial screening of potential STRTP “packets,” evaluate degree of “fit” with the current STRTP population, and share impressions with supervisor.
• Attend regularly scheduled county screening committees and represent San Gabriel Children’s Center, Inc. in a positive and professional manner.
• Consult with program staff to anticipate possible discharges; conduct proactive searches for potential clients.
• Assess potential residents’ dangerous behavior prior to intake and facilitate the completion of the San Gabriel Children’s Center, Inc.’s Safety Checklist.
• Master’s degree program in counseling, psychology, or social work and maintain an active license in the State of California as a Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or have received a waiver of licensure granted by the State Department of Mental Health.
• At least 1 year in the social work, counseling field, or STRTP experience.
Maintain a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance. Must have held a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years.
• Obtain, within 30 days of employment, Pro-ACT, Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certification and maintain such certification current through the term of employment with SGCC.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Live Scan clearance, pre-employment physical, TB test and drug test.
• Bilingual Spanish preferred.