The Case Manager will be responsible for responding to 311 calls regarding street homeless individuals as well as engaging street homeless to find unique solutions to their immediate needs and paths to housing. The Case Manager will utilize a harm reduction approach emphasizing meeting clients “where they are at” without judgment or coercion. The Case Manager will work with a diverse range of clients including substance users, people with mental illnesses, and people involved with the criminal justice system. The Case Manager will work within an interdisciplinary team of Case Mangers, Social Workers and Psychiatrists. Four overnight shifts a year are required to count homeless sleeping on the street. Four overnight shifts a year are required to count homeless people sleeping on the street.
· Must have valid driver’s license.
· BA plus 2 years direct service experience with indicated populations, BSW and 1 year, or HS diploma and 6 years direct service experience with indicated populations. Note: For every 30 college credits earned, 1 year of experience may be reduced from the requirement for applicants without full degrees.
· Must be able to work effectively as part of a team.
· Relevant experience working with population served by the program preferred.
· Applicants who speak Spanish will be prioritized