Find True Community with Ongoing Clinical Support | Remote Therapist Positions Nationwide
We have officially launched our national therapist network as of April 1, 2021 and are looking to expand our community of skilled Cognitive Behavioral Therapy practitioners to deliver a novel app-based product from Morneau Shepell called AbilitiCBT.
What is AbilitiCBT?
• The AbilitiCBT telehealth program is truly unique in that it delivers evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy skills through a series of 10 client-paced modules that address concerns like anxiety, depression, sleep problems, and side effects related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Each module consists of psychoeducation via articles and videos, self-report assessments, and exercises designed to assist clients in applying CBT skills to their specific circumstances.
• Module work occurs in combination with guidance, feedback, and therapeutic support via in-app written responses from a licensed therapist.
What do you actually do?
• Conduct a 30-minute phone or video assessment with the client to determine goodness of fit for the AbilitiCBT program.
• Once a week, respond to client module submissions in the form of brief, 512-character messages. Each module review and response typically requires only 10-15 minutes of your time.
• Enjoy working from home and all the benefits of a fully remote telehealth job.
What makes us different from other telehealth platforms?
• Find community with other highly experienced mental health professionals on our network.
• Receive ongoing clinical support throughout the AbilitiCBT process.
• Enjoy competitive reimbursements comparable to cash pay session rates, typically exceeding traditional insurance plan payments.
• Increase or decrease your workload on-demand by controlling your periods of availability Monday through Friday.
• Experience minimal administrative tasks, allowing you to focus on your clients.
• We provide the clients and a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform with no out-of-pocket expenses.
We are seeking therapists for an immediate start in the licenses in the following states:
AL - Alabama
AR - Arkansas
CT - Connecticut
DC - District of Columbia
DE - Delaware
HI - Hawaii
IN - Indiana
KS - Kansas
KY - Kentucky
MA - Massachusetts
MD - Maryland
ME - Maine
MS - Mississippi
NE - Nebraska
NH - New Hampshire
NJ - New Jersey
NM - New Mexico
NV - Nevada
OK - Oklahoma
OR - Oregon
RI - Rhode Island
SD - South Dakota
VT - Vermont
WI - Wisconsin
WV - West Virginia
WY - Wyoming
ND - North Dakota