LICENSED ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR (Youthful Offender Wraparound – Santa Ana)
– F/T. (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, and on-call 24/7 for crisis support).
- Provide clinical and administrative oversight to the FSP Supervisors and their Full Service Teams using a strength-based approach in the Recovery Model and a wraparound philosophy.
- Provide a clinical level review of consumer documents for Full Service Teams charting.
- Services include daily review and clinical approval of clinical assessments and encounter documents; crisis intervention; assessment, intervention and treatment of consumers who experience barriers to progress; approval and distribution of Flex Funds; linkages to other CYBH and AMH services; referrals to community supports; provides assessment, individual, collateral and/or group counseling services to consumers and their families as needed.
- Assist the Program Director in providing administrative and clinical oversight of direct service staff, facilities and day to day operations of the program, conducts weekly team meetings addressing administrative items and addressing issues pertaining to consumers, their treatment, consumer and staff safety, professional and legal ethics, staff resiliency, conflict resolution, and the assessment, intervention and treatment of consumers who experience barriers to progress; provide clinical supervision to pre-licensed staff as needed; establish positive working relationships.
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field.
- Possession of a current license with BBS (LMFT/LCSW) and ability to provide clinical supervision as outlined by the Board of Behavioral Sciences is required.
- Requires knowledge of theory and techniques of individual, family, and group dynamics, as well as substance abuse issues and other co-occurring disorders.
- Experience in counseling and/or restorative justice with adolescents and families required.
- Requires 2 years related experience post license. Clinical Supervision experience preferred.
- Requires 1-3 years supervisory and/or administration experience and demonstrates the ability to work with a diverse multicultural/ethnic population with sensitivity and respect.
- Valid California driver’s license, auto liability insurance, and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be available for on-call coverage for after-hours emergencies with 24/7 capabilities.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.