Generous benefits package!
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: On-Call rotation duties required as well as flexible hours including some evenings and weekends. Reports to the HK Danville TFC office.
The full-time Treatment Foster Care Case Worker provides comprehensive casework and support services for children and families involved in the foster care system as well as supervision of the foster parents.
The Treatment Foster Care Case Worker is also responsible for family services, community referrals and follow-up, records management and intake/admissions for assigned children and families. Must have thorough knowledge of child care, family services and community resources, licensing standards, records management, confidentiality, team work, supervision, Departments of Social Services/CSA, basic counseling and crisis intervention techniques. Duties also include program marketing and working with the TFC Recruitment Specialist.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• One year of experience in providing casework services to children and families.
• Past Treatment Foster Care experience preferred
• Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record.
• Successfully pass background investigations
• Successfully pass drug test
To learn more about HumanKind and this opportunity in Treatment Foster Care at our Danville, Virginia office, visit our Career Center www.humankind.org/careers
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Y77MZdFJgXGKsbN1uVy4z