REWARDING ENVIRONMENTS FOR ADULT LIVING, INC. (REAL, INC.)
REAL Inc. is seeking a Full-time Community Habilitation Coordinator
Full-time employees are eligible for medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, life insurance benefits, 401K, Vacation, Sick and Personal days
* To oversee the day-to day functioning of the Community Habilitation program.
* To provide supervision, support and training to REAL Inc. Community Habilitation staff.
* Ensure the timely submission of all program documentation.
* Review and approve documentation as required.
* Review billing records, communicates effectively with individuals and families.
* Monthly face to face meetings with individuals at service location
* Completion of monthly service satisfaction notes.
* Ensuring staff compliance to OPWDD and agency trainings requirements.
* Attending network meetings with other service providers, as well as other meeting's deemed necessary.
* Attend trainings as required by OPWDD.