Quality Assurance Specialist
Alliance Human Services, Inc. has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join our not-for-profit agency. Bachelor’s Degree level preferred with experience in child welfare and the human services industry. This position is located in our Danville, VA office.
Under the direction of the Director of Compliance, the Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible with assisting to develop activities that ensure adherence to all applicable regulations and policies and work to achieve consistent quality with all standards and regulatory requirements. The candidate must be able to solve problems and facilitate communication with all employees.
Major Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Specialist:
· Monitor organizational compliance for safety concerns
· Work with Directors to improve internal controls addressing regulatory compliance.
· Develop and maintain regulatory tracking of audits and follow up with programs as necessary.
· Provide written and verbal reports on compliance status
· Assist with accreditation reports on and develop a tracking system to ensure timely completion
· Conduct satisfaction surveys and action plans to address identified issues
· Participate in development and rollouts of formal & informal trainings, for staff and families.
· Assist in the development of “how to” manuals based on policy & procedures.
· Oversee Medication Tracking for clients in all programs.
Education and/ or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree applicant preferred in a related field of social work or human services.
At least 2 years’ experience in the social work or human service field and working with families.
Applicant must also meet additional coursework and experience requirements, including but not limited to, coursework and or experience working with children and families, minorities and child welfare.
The candidate must also possess:
• Knowledge in trauma informed care/ practice
• Knowledge of medical terms and medication administration
· The ability to work with large volumes of statistical and confidential information.
• The ability to understand policy and regulatory standards
• The ability to establish goals from data analysis
• Strong research skills, be detailed orientated, and exceptional organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication.
• The ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of the full Office 365 suite.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Caring and Compassion is what we do. Take your career to the next level and apply today!
Alliance Human Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer